Industrial and Lab Oven Installation
Precise installation and comprehensive training of your staff are key to ensuring that your equipment operates properly. Blue M Oven Installation offers a variety of installation and training options to ensure your equipment has a long productive life. Whether you just need a qualified Blue M supervisor to guide your installation personnel or a complete turn-key installation done by our experienced team, we have an option that is right for you.
During installation, a Blue M supervisor guides your installation personnel through the process, giving you confidence that your equipment is assembled and installed correctly.
Start-up & Training
A Blue M technician inspects the installation of your equipment, performs on-site adjustments, and reviews the safety programs and features prior to giving hands-on training to operator and maintenance personnel. Start-up and training services may be included with any level of installation packages.
A complete turn-key installation by Blue M factory trained technicians takes care of your entire installation from start to finish. Turn-key installation is only available on specific products. Items that may be included in a turn-key installation are:
• Factory-trained technicians on-site for the duration of the installation
• Rental of any equipment needed for installation
• Off loading of equipment
• Provide rigging crane and operator to position equipment
• Installation of any roof-mounted components removed for shipping. Customer responsible for penetrations to building
• Hook utility connections to the unit
• Lag and level equipment after placed in the final destination
• Verify operation of equipment after installation is complete